Change in registered office
As per section 12 of the Companies Act, If any Company wants to change its registered office it need to file such change information to ROC in form INC-22 within 15 days of such change.
OUR COMPANY WILL PROVIDE FOLLOWING SERVICES RELATED TO SHIFTING OF REGISTERED OFFICE
Shifting of registered office within the local limits of city,village & town.
Shifting of registered office within the state but within the jurisdiction of same ROC.
Shifting of registered office within the same state but with different ROC.
Shifting of registered office from one state to another.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CHANGE OF REGISTERED OFFICE
- Conveyance deed of the property (if property is owned by company).
- Lease deed/rent deed along with rent receipt (in case of rented property)
- No objection Certificate (NOC) in case property is owned by director or any other person but no taken on lease by Company.
- Utility bill of address proof (telephone bill/ gas bill/ electricity bill/ mobile bill).
- A Copy of Board resolution or Special resolution